Faculty Right after arrival Content
November 6, 2023
Work/Residence Permit

When coming to China, you should bring with you all the original documents that were required when you were applying for the “Notification Letter of Foreigner's Work Permit", since these documents will be checked when you apply for the “Foreigner's Work Permit".

In fact, you should apply for your work permit through the Tourist Center within ten days upon entry into China, and you should go to the Exit and Entry Administration to apply for your work-type residence permit within 30 days upon entry into China. Failure to obtain the residence permit in time will result in an administrative penalty of 500 Yuan per day for each of the days beyond the first 30 days.

Related Articles