1. Application fee: 400 Yuan/RMB
Application fee should be paid when you submit your application materials; it is non-refundable.
2. Tuition fee
|Non-Degree program||Chinese Language Students||One academic semester||8,050 yuan|
|One academic year||16,100 yuan|
|Degree programs||Undergraduates||One academic year||Humanities Subject: 18,400 yuan|
Science Subjects: 20,700yuan
|Postgraduates||One academic year||Humanities Subject: 20,700 yuan|
Science Subjects: 23,000 yuan
|Doctors||One academic year||Humanities Subject: 23,000 yuan|
Science Subjects: 25,300 yuan
(1) Hainan University provides preferential tuition fee for the offspring of overseas Hainanese: students for Ordinary Degree programs pay the same tuition fee as Chinese students do; and language students only pay 50% of the tuition fee.
(2) The standard of tuition fee is only for ordinary programs. The tuition fee of special undergraduate program is 73,000 yuan per academic year, and scholarships are unavailable.
(3) For exchange students, the fee is based on the agreement between Universities.
3. Accommodation fee
|Types of Rooms||Charges/semester||Notes|
|single room（Building No. 15）||3,200yuan/person||1. Accommodation fee during winter and summer vacation is calculated separately according to the days.|
2. The electricity and water fees are based on your usage, which you are responsible to pay.
|Double room（Building No. 16）||1600yuan/person|
It is subject to the actual price of the textbooks.
5. Payment (two ways)
(1)By card to the appointed faculty office (only the card with Unionpay);
(2) By transfer(only for the transfer within China).
The bank account information is as follows:
Name: Hainan University
Account Bank: The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China,
Hainan Provincial Branch, Haida Sub-branch
Account Number: 2201029429200051678
Note: Please note your name and passport No. onto the receipt when transferring. After you fulfill the payment, please keep the receipt and you need show it to the cashier.