Home> Visas

Cancellation of visas and residence certificates

Updated: 2019-06-10

When a student changes his/her status as a student, such as stops attending school but retains enrollment, transfers to an another school or drops out of school, he/she must cancel his/her visa or residence certificate issued by the school and change it to a visitor visa.