Home> Visas

Endorsement of Internship and Work-study

Updated: 2019-06-10

According to Article 22 of the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Entry and Exit of Aliens, where a foreigner holding a study-type residence permit needs to do off-campus work or internship, they should obtain the consent of the university and apply to the entry-exit administration of a competent public security authority for an endorsement as to the time period and the location of the internship or off-campus work.

Foreign students are not allowed to do off-campus work or internship if they fail to make the application.